Thursday, August 27, 2026

Steampunk-ish Boxed Mini Notebook Sets!

 So easy, I had to make more!

I created these boxed mini notebooks using Steampunk-ish papers from Stamperia.  They're double-sided cardstock and a good project to use up scrapbook papers from my stash. I made these 3-inch square notebooks each with its own coordinating gift box.

The notebooks are simply bound with staples and filled with 100% cotton white woven papers from Southworth, making them quick to assemble and perfect for sweet little gifts.

I was inspired by a tutorial from The Posh Paper Lady. I adjusted the dimensions to create a smaller box to fit my 3-inch square mini notebooks.

If you'd like, you can view a slide video below

 Music: 'You're all Around, 
Bronze Falcon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Double Notepad Folios ~ Jr Legal Pads

These colorful Double Notepad Folios were made using heavy black cardstock as the base and matted with Dina Wakely Media Collage Collective ...