Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Boxed Sets of Mini Notebooks ~ Designer Paper

 So simple and fun to make that I had to make more!

I created these boxed mini notebooks using a Designer Paper Pad from Desecraft. It's 240gsm premium double-sided cardstock. Good project to use up scrapbook papers from my stash. I made these 3-inch square notebooks each with its own coordinating gift box.

The notebooks are simply bound with staples and filled with pastel copy paper, making them quick to assemble and perfect for sweet little gifts.

I was inspired by a tutorial from The Posh Paper Lady. I adjusted the dimensions to create a smaller box to fit my 3-inch square mini notebooks.

If you'd like, you can view a slide video below

Music: 
Sierras, Orchard Heights

No comments:

Post a Comment

Matchbook Notepads with Hidden Staples

I discovered a tutorial that demonstrated how to make these matchbook notepads/notebooks with hidden staples at Remnants Remade here. I bou...