Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Dirty Cabbage

This was my first time eating Dirty Cabbage and my first time making this recipe—and it’s definitely going into the recipe book!

I came across this recipe as a YouTube Short that showed up in my feed. Since I had never made it before, I followed his instructions as closely as I could. He didn’t give measurements as he added some of the ingredients, so I watched the video closely and did my best to gauge the amounts.

After making it, I realized there are a few things I’d tweak next time, including increasing some of the ingredient amounts. Since it was my first time making it, I didn’t want to over-season it.

But let me tell you…it was delicious! Definitely a recipe I’ll be making again! ❤️ Next we'll try his Dirty Spaghetti!

If interested you can get the recipe here from OneStopChop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mini Button Pouches

These cute little lined mini pouches measure 4" x 5". One is sewn to fold over and can conveniently hold your teabags. The other i...