Wednesday, July 22, 2026

William Morris Paper Notebooks

I love these beautiful William Morris design papers from Pepin. They make such elegant covers for these handmade top-spiral notebooks, which I bound using my Cinch Book Binding Machine.

Each decorative paper was carefully adhered to bookboard that I cut to size, creating sturdy, durable covers designed to last.

The collection includes two reporter's notebooks (also known as tall spiral memo pads), each measuring 3.75" × 8.25". They contain 40 lined, cream-colored sheets (80 pages).

The smaller notebook measures 4" × 5.5" and contains 36 unlined, cream-colored sheets (72 pages).

These notebooks are perfect for journaling, note-taking, lists, sketching, or tucking into a bag to carry wherever inspiration strikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Still July, A Little More Christmas...

This was a simple project to pretty up some mini composition books and create a 'dust jacket' that holds two books, each book measu...