Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Crafted Wood Desk/Shelf Sitters


Jenga Blocks transformed into Desk Sitters!
These Jenga Blocks had been sitting in my wood shed collecting dust, so I decided it was time to put them to better use!

Using digital artwork from my stash (CherylFrancesArt) that I had printed onto rice paper, I created my very first Desk (aka Shelf Sitter) Sitters! 

Cut the height of the Jenga blocks in half and the width of the paper was the perfect fit. Painted the blocks with FolkArt Cottage Green Milk Paint  bought ages ago, attached the artwork with Mod Podge, distressed the blocks, added the text, and sealed everything with a few more coats of Mod Podge to create a vintage chippy paint look.

Measure 2.5 W x 3.75 H  x 1.5 inches thick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Still July, A Little More Christmas...

This was a simple project to pretty up some mini composition books and create a 'dust jacket' that holds two books, each book measu...